Anne K. Wilson is the principal attorney at Anne K. Wilson Law Office PLLC. A native of Linn County, Iowa, she returned to Iowa after completing her education and worked in Marion, Iowa, with attorneys and co-founded a Law Firm. Anne opened her law office in May 2011.
- Admitted to Bar, 2002, Iowa
- U. S. District Court, Northern District of Iowa, 2004
- U. S. District Court, Southern District of Iowa, 2011
- U.S. Tax Court, 2016
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Iowa State Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Section
- Member, Probate Section
- Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Member Linn County Bar Association
- Rotary International, Sunrise Chapter
- “Ethical Considerations in Landlord-Tenant Law,” Landlord-Tenant Law, Sterling Education Services, Inc.: Dubuque, IA, March 25, 2014; Iowa City, IA, October 28, 2014; Dubuque, IA, September 1, 2015
- “The Landlord’s and the Tenant’s Rights and Obligations,” Landlord-Tenant Law: How to Prosper in the New Market; Sterling Education Services, Inc., Cedar Rapids, IA, August 13, 2014
- “Ethical Considerations in Landlord-Tenant Law,” and “The Lease” Landlord-Tenant Law, Sterling Education Services, Inc.: Iowa City, IA, October 27, 2015
Linn-Mar High School, Marion, Iowa, 1994
Carthage College, Kenosha, Wisconsin, B.A. 1998
Majors: Accounting and Political Science
Baylor University, School of Law, J.D. 2002
Harvey Richey Moot Court Society
Dawson, Sodd & Beard Moot Court Competition
The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. A description or indication of limitation of practice does not mean that any agency or board has certified such lawyer as a specialist or expert in an indicated field of law practice, nor does it mean that such lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer.
Memberships and offices in legal fraternities and legal societies, technical and professional licenses and memberships in scientific technical and professional associations and societies of law or field of practice, does not mean that a lawyer is a specialist or expert in a field of law, nor does it mean that such lawyer is necessarily more expert or competent than any other lawyer. All potential clients are urged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any lawyer being considered.